Mangaris brand Dark Red Balau, is an extremely hard, clear grade, tight grained wood with much less color variation than other hardwoods. It is a deep rich red with minor amounts of fine brown lines (ribbon stripes). It is resistant to shrinking, splintering and checking, making it the ideal choice of lumber for your deck.
* A premium kiln dried product which brings more long term stability to the construction of your deck.
* Uniquely beautiful and extremely durable.
* Easy to install.
* Clear grade and highest quality lumber, which means less waste.
* Naturally resistant to rot and decay.
* Naturally fire resistant.
* Much harder than California Redwood and Cedar.
* Environmentally sound growth and harvesting practices; plantation grown product.
* 20 Year Warranty